Keywords: sleep breathing; smart watch; smart wear; medical treatment; detection technology; Veepoo; Apple; Huawei
A sleep disease that can cause serious complications and even death
What is sleep breathing?
Sleep breathing is the repetitive collapse of the upper airway (including the nasopharynx, oropharynx and throat) when a person is sleeping, which blocks the airway and causes shallow breathing and labor. In more serious cases, the airway is completely blocked Can not breathe air and suffocate. Most people are caused by obesity that narrows the respiratory tract, or the muscle tension that maintains the airway patency is insufficient and easily collapses. Others are caused by congenital small or retracted chins, large tonsils or overhangs, or congenital craniofacial defects, resulting in narrow airways.
Sleep apnea is tentatively a respiratory disease, which is generally common in sleep. That is, people will suffer from apnea when they are sleeping because of respiratory problems. Sleep apnea can cause various serious complications, and even death in severe cases.
What are the dangers of sleep breathing?
1. Drowsiness during the day, resulting in inability to concentrate for a long time, resulting in low work efficiency, and dozing off while driving, causing car accidents and even death
2. Angina pectoris, myocardial infarction or stroke may occur during sleep, and sudden death may even occur during sleep.
3. Obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, arrhythmia or heart failure occurs at a young age.
4. Sudden or accelerated memory loss may also be related to premature dementia.
5. Changes in personality traits (such as anxiety, insomnia, grumpiness, restlessness, etc.). Even suffer from depression or insomnia.
6. Sexual dysfunction due to decreased libido.
7. Frequent urination at night.
8. Abnormal physical activities at night, such as sleepwalking, nightmares and nightmares.
Who should strongly suspect sleep breathing?
Sleeping, snoring, apnea during sleep, overweight, stubby neck, high blood pressure or diabetes when young, asthma, heart attack or stroke at night, daytime sleepiness is prone to short periods of time during meetings or watching TV Will fall asleep, have had a car accident or accidental disaster due to dozing off. As long as you or your family members have more than two of the above symptoms, you must strongly suspect sleep apnea.
Sleep apnea occurs during a person’s sleep period. When the human body enters the sleep state, the external perception is in a kind of closed state, and we cannot perceive it. But we can use smart watches with sleep monitoring functions to monitor our sleep state, such as Veepoo watch RIG, HUAWEI watch3, Apple watch, Xiaomi, Huami and other smart watches can monitor our sleep state.
We must pay attention to our sleep breathing state to avoid the harm caused by sleep apnea.